ETST’s High Grade Hemp Mini CBD Organic Raw Chocolate Jungle Peanut Butter Cups contains full spectrum unfiltered CBD oil with Organic raw Arriba cacao, Organic jungle peanuts, Organic baobab, Organic lucuma, Organic coconut sugar, Organic coconut oil, and Pink Himalayan salt.
Our High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil is derived from Grade-A European Industrial Hemp plants with a high CBD content. The Hemp used is grown organically, all-natural and extracted using Supercritical (cold) CO2 fluid extraction. Our High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil is a wholesome extract, not synthetic and not an isolate. It contains a variety of valuable phyto-nutrients, synergistic cannabinoids, essential oils and other compounds found in theoriginal plant.
- Organic raw Arriba cacao is loaded with polyphenols called flavonoids making it the most antioxidant rich food in the world — 15x more than wild blueberries, 20x more than green tea and 30x more than red wine. Packed with essential vitamins and minerals (including a range of vitamin B&E, calcium, sulfur, zinc, iron, copper, potassium and manganese), essential heart-healthy oleic acid, protein, fibre and slow released energy, it boosts brain function, mood, metabolism and assists with weight loss — making raw chocolate the number one longevity food and one of the healthiest, most nutritionally dense superfoods on earth. Conventional chocolate is made by roasting cacao beans, the process which turns it into cocoa, after which various unhealthy fats and sugars are added. The heat used in the conversion process kills the polyphenols and destroys the healthy properties of the raw bean, while the added bad fats and sugars turn chocolate into nothing more than junk food.
- Organic jungle peanuts are heirloom nuts that have been preserved and harvested by the Shuar tribe in a remote area of the Ecuadorian Amazon Jungle for hundreds of years. They are loaded with heart-healthy oleic acid, are over 30% protein, and are high in essential nutrients and minerals including magnesium, phosphorus and manganese and all 9 essential amino acids, including methionine, making them a complete source of protein. Jungle peanuts are also A atoxin free! A atoxins are toxic substances created by mold that grows on hybridized peanuts. A atoxins present on all other commercially mass produced peanuts from all over the world are whatcreate “peanut allergies”.
- Organic baobab is high in antioxidants and has excellent energy and immune boosting properties. It is also rich in vitamin C, potassium, iron, magnesium and phosphorus, as well as fibre containing prebiotic properties that help the digestive system thrive by boosting healthy gut bacteria. It also helps regulate blood sugar levels by significantly reducing the glycemic response to sugars and other carbohydrates.
- Organic lucuma adds sweetness without the negative metabolic effects of sugar. It is high in fibre, vitamins & minerals, iron and immune boosting beta carotene.
- Organic coconut sugar is one of the healthiest sweeteners available. It is high in potassium, magnesium, zinc and iron. Unrefined coconut sugar provides slow released energy without the sugar crash caused by refined sugars. Refined sugar creates sugar spikes in the blood which over-stimulate and confuse receptors in the brain, promotes visceral fat accumulation and is a leading cause of most diet related diseases. Low glycemic coconut sugar allows you to fully feel the effects of the CBD and raw cacao.
- Organic coconut oil helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels, has energy and immune boosting properties and is easy digestible and non fattening, making it one of the healthiest oils to eat. It also contains medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) making it an excellent carrier for CBD.
- Pink Himalayan salt comes from a pristine 250 million-year-old source and contains over 80 natural minerals and trace elements, making it one of the healthiest types of salt to eat.