ETST’s High Grade Hemp CBD Organic Raw Chocolate with Vanilla Organic Roasted Almonds contains full spectrum unfiltered CBD oil with Organic raw Arriba cacao, Organic unpasteurized almonds, Organic baobab, Organic lucuma, Organic coconut sugar, and Pink Himalayan salt.
Our High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil is derived from Grade-A European Industrial Hemp plants with a high CBD content. The Hemp used is grown organically, all-natural and extracted using Supercritical (cold) CO2 fluid extraction. Our High Grade Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol) Oil is a wholesome extract, not synthetic and not an isolate. It contains a variety of valuable phyto-nutrients, synergistic cannabinoids, essential oils and other compounds found in theoriginal plant.
- Organic raw Arriba cacao is loaded with polyphenols called flavonoids making it the most antioxidant rich food in the world — 15x more than wild blueberries, 20x more than green tea and 30x more than red wine. Packed with essential vitamins and minerals (including a range of vitamin B&E, calcium, sulfur, zinc, iron, copper, potassium and manganese), essential heart-healthy oleic acid, protein, fibre and slow released energy, it boosts brain function, mood, metabolism and assists with weight loss — making raw chocolate the number one longevity food and one of the healthiest, most nutritionally dense superfoods on earth. Conventional chocolate is made by roasting cacao beans, the process which turns it into cocoa, after which various unhealthy fats and sugars are added. The heat used in the conversion process kills the polyphenols and destroys the healthy properties of the raw bean, while the added bad fats and sugars turn chocolate into nothing more than junk food.
- Organic unpasteurized almonds help control blood sugar and cholesterol levels, are high in antioxidant flavonoids and have alkalizing properties that help neutralize and balance the body, fight osteoporosis, increase immunity and boost energy. Almonds are also rich in heart-healthy fats that help regulate the metabolism and assist with weight loss. The way almonds absorb their nutrients while growing make them more susceptible to retain toxins than other types of nuts; it is therefore recommended to always eat organic varieties.
- Organic baobab is high in antioxidants and has excellent energy and immune boosting properties. It is also rich in vitamin C, potassium, iron, magnesium and phosphorus, as well as fibre containing prebiotic properties that help the digestive system thrive by boosting healthy gut bacteria. It also helps regulate blood sugar levels by significantly reducing the glycemic response to sugars and other carbohydrates.
- Organic lucuma adds sweetness without the negative metabolic effects of sugar. It is high in fibre, vitamins & minerals, iron and immune boosting beta carotene.
- Organic coconut sugar is one of the healthiest sweeteners available. It is high in potassium, magnesium, zinc and iron. Unrefined coconut sugar provides slow released energy without the sugar crash caused by refined sugars. Refined sugar creates sugar spikes in the blood which over-stimulate and confuse receptors in the brain, promotes visceral fat accumulation and is a leading cause of most diet related diseases. Low glycemic coconut sugar allows you to fully feel the effects of the CBD and raw cacao.
- Pink Himalayan salt comes from a pristine 250 million-year-old source and contains over 80 natural minerals and trace elements, making it one of the healthiest types of salt to eat.